Jewelry, Watch trade, Gold and precious metals detection and determination, Purity detection and determination, Sorting applications, Recycling companies, Dental alloys detection and determination
Precious Metals EDXRF Spectrometer: Fast, Accurate, Easy to Use.
- Analysis of jewelry and precious metals such as: Au, Ag, Pd, Pt, Rh and alike.
- Down to 155 eV ± 10eV resolution.
- Easy to operate due to the proprietary nEXt™ software package.
- Fundamental parameters professional software.
- Integrated camera for accurate sample positioning.
- Small spot size down to 1mm.
Xenemetrix’s X-PMA Energy Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) spectrometer offers a cost-effective solution in today’s market for elemental analysis.
Xenemetrix’s X-PMA uses a high resolution detector and a powerful X-Ray tube with variable spot sizes in order to accommodate samples of various sizes- small spot size down to 1mm- utilizing the micro spot beam.
The analyzer provides non-destructive qualitative and quantitative determination of various elements such as: gold, platinum, silver and other precious metals , which exist in the form of solid, powdered and liquid samples.No sample preparation is required.
The main advantage of using Xenemetrix X-PMA analyzer is its high precision and accuracy. With Xenemetrix X-PMA you will speed up your complete process: position the sample, running the analysis and getting results at a touch of a fingertip.
Optional: robust bench-top casing: for hard/field environment.