Systems for Sale
Demo unit from showroom.
Key features include for EX-6600 SDD:
Laboratory EDXRF Spectrometers With Secondary Targets
- Non-destructive elemental analysis C(6) - Fm(100) from sub-ppm to 100% concentrations
- Silicon Drift Detector (SDD), facilitate extremely high count rate applications with excellent energy resolution, suitable for both high and low z elements
- Up to 300W tube power combined with a Patented WAG ® (Wide Angle Geometry) technology create a powerful instrument any laboratory can only wish for.
- Eight customizable filters and eight secondary targets facilitate fast and accurate determination of trace and minor elements
- Easy to operate thanks to the proprietary nEXt™ software package.
Key features include for X-Calibur SDD:
Bench Top EDXRF Spectrometer: fast, accurate, easy to use
- Non-destructive elemental analysis C(6)-Fm(100) from Sub- PPM to 100% concentration
- Six customizable filters for fast and accurate determination of trace and minor elements
- Down to 125eV resolution
- Sample tray with 8/16 positions
- Easy to operate due to the proprietary nEXt™ software package