Systems for Sale
Handheld XRF for a wide range of applications
For sale used: X-MET7000 handheld energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) analyzerfor optimum flexibility during customer demonstrations.
The Handheld is little used, comes in the original case with full standard accessories package.
Key features include:
- Fast, non-destructive XRF analysis of raw materials, components and finished products.
- Oxford Instruments’ 40 kV Rh-target X-ray tube and high resolution, high count rate Si PIN detector for rapid analysis.
- Factory-calibrated and ready to use straight out of the box.
- Intuitive, icon-driven user interface, for easy operation, even with gloves on.
- Flexible reporting software.
- Ergonomic, well balanced and light-weight analyzer (< 1.8kg).
- IP54 compliant (NEMA3 equivalent) for superior protection against dust and water.
- Analysis of hot surfaces up to 400°C / 750°F
- CRM check sample provided for confirmation of continuous high performance over short and long term
- Full day operation (8-12 hours) with a single Li-ion battery. Two batteries included as standard.
- The culmination of 35 years knowledge and experience in portable XRF solutions.
For more information: